Because the cause of Alzheimer’s disease is still unknown. Therefore, there is no way to prevent the onset of the disease. However, there are ways that may help delay the onset of the disease. is to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease Because patients with this disease are more likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease and dementia from vascular disease followed. You should do the following:
- quit smoking
- Do not drink alcohol excessively.
- Eat nutritious food in the right proportions. By choosing to eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
- Keep exercising at least 150 minutes per week, perhaps averaging 30 minutes per day, 5 days per week. Should choose aerobic exercises that allow the body to use large muscles repeatedly, such as cycling, running fast, will help improve both physical and mental health.
- Check and control blood pressure levels UFABET
- If you have diabetes Diet and medication should be controlled regularly.
In addition to reducing stroke risk factors Another potentially effective prevention method is brain training. A number of studies have found that people who train themselves to be physically, cognitively and socially active on a regular and consistent basis. Or those who have a variety of activities or hobbies. May be less likely to develop dementia. The activities that are likely to help include reading books. Writing for your own aesthetic Learning foreign languages, playing music, playing tennis, golfing, swimming, team sports and walking.